Jump to navigation Jump to search
any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body; form of energy stored in chemical
|Made from material|
|Present in work|
|Said to be the same as||food and fodder, nutriment|
Deutsch: Lebensmittel, Nahrungsmittel, Nährmittel, Nahrung, Viktualien, Essen.
This category has the following 72 subcategories, out of 72 total.
- Food by background (16 C)
- Food by century (8 C)
- Food by chef (8 C)
- Food by color (35 C, 1 F)
- Food by condition (26 C)
- Foods by cooking technique (2 C)
- Food by ingredient (17 C, 4 F)
- Food by location (17 C)
- Food by name (4 C)
- Food by product (5 C)
- Food by setting (19 C)
- Food by shape (72 C)
- Food by type (46 C)
- Foods by type (4 C)
- Microscopic images of food (9 F)
- Food in art (76 C, 115 F)
- Food in blenders (16 F)
- Genetically modified food (2 C, 9 F)
- Local products (8 C, 1 F)
- Food-related organizations (4 C, 1 F)
- Food preparation (54 C, 255 F)
- Food quality (11 C, 10 F)
- WikiProject Food and drink (1 C, 1 P, 4 F)
Pages in category "Food"
This category contains only the following page.