File:' Santuario della Madonna del Monte - Rovereto - Trentino 13.jpg
Original file (5,184 × 3,888 pixels, file size: 3.72 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|Description' Santuario della Madonna del Monte - Rovereto - Trentino 13.jpg||
Italiano: Interno del santuario della Madonna del Monte. Volta della navata. L'affresco è stato quasi completamente distrutto durante un bombardamento del 1945. La copertura della chiesa è stata ricostruita ma non è stato possibile ripristinare l'antica opera artistica, autori della quale furono, probabilmente, Fattori e Pezcoller
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:18, 23 October 2018||5,184 × 3,888 (3.72 MB)||Lungoleno||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Camera model||Canon PowerShot SX710 HS|
|Exposure time||1/25 sec (0.04)|
|ISO speed rating||800|
|Date and time of data generation||11:42, 21 October 2018|
|Lens focal length||4.5 mm|
|Horizontal resolution||180 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||180 dpi|
|Software used||Windows Photo Editor 6.3.9600.17418|
|File change date and time||13:39, 22 October 2018|
|Y and C positioning||Co-sited|
|Date and time of digitizing||11:42, 21 October 2018|
|Meaning of each component|
|Image compression mode||3|
|APEX shutter speed||4.65625|
|APEX exposure bias||0|
|Maximum land aperture||3.34375 APEX (f/3.19)|
|Flash||Flash did not fire, compulsory flash suppression|
|Rating (out of 5)||0|