File:13488 2 de abril de 1867. Entrada del general Porfirio Díaz a Puebla.jpg
Original file (1,173 × 750 pixels, file size: 776 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|Francisco de Paula Mendoza: Q18203297|
Spanish: 2 de abril de 1867. Entrada del general Porfirio Díaz a Puebla
label QS:Les,"2 de abril de 1867. Entrada del general Porfirio Díaz a Puebla"
Español: 2 de abril de 1867. Entrada del general Porfirio Díaz a Puebla
|Medium||oil on canvas|
height: 126.5 cm (49.8 in); width: 199 cm (78.3 in)
This file is lacking source information.
Please edit this file's description and provide a source.
(Reusing this file)
This image was donated by Museo Soumaya to Wikimedia Commons as part of an ongoing cooperative project between museum and Wikimedia Mexico.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:53, 1 October 2014||1,173 × 750 (776 KB)||Museo Soumaya (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Copyright status||Copyright status not set|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop 7.0|